** Please note that as of September 2023 – this venue is no longer available for casual rentals. We thank you for your interest and wish you luck in finding your venue **
Contact Rental Manager for details. Clients must meet with the rental manager and agree to the terms of the contract in order to book the hall.
To book the Venue
- Pay 50% deposit of the rental fee.
- Issue $500 damage deposit (post-dated cheque)
- Purchase 1.5M Insurance Coverage – PAL Canada or Local Broker
(Must add “Venue Owner/Event Location” as additional insureds).
Additionally To Use The Bar Clients Must Have
- Liquor License (SOP) – Alcohol And Gaming Commission of Ontario
- 2 Smart Serve Certified Bartenders.
Please note that clients are not permitted to permanently modify the premises, venue must be turned over in the same condition as it was received. No confetti, rice etc. to be thrown in the hall. Only painters tape on the walls, no pins, nails, screws etc.