Forms, Insurance & Permits

Rental Agreement:

Here is a copy of our rental agreement for anyone interested in our rental terms. Please contact our rental manager before filling in this form.

Rental Agreement


Event Insurance:

If alcohol is going to be consumed at the event, the renter must have minimum 1.5M Event Insurance obtainable from PAL Canada or your local broker. (Please remember to add “Venue Owner/Event Location” as additional insureds – Section 3 of PAL Insurance Application) 


Special Occasions Permit:

If you are planning to run the bar (SELL Alcohol) then you will also need to get a Special Occasions Permit obtainable from: